As you step onto the red carpet at the front of The Brehon & Angsana Spa, you will be met with champagne & from this point on we ensure that your wishes are granted & expectations excelled.
• When you are planning your wedding you will deal with your own dedicated wedding planner. Your co-ordinator will sit down with you to help you plan how you want your day to go. They will listen, guide and be there for your through every step of your wedding plans.
They are there to greet you at the door of The Brehon & Angsana Spa on your big day and will oversee every step of the day.
• While your guests await your arrival, we provide Complimentary Fruit Punch and Tea & Coffee in one of the two dedicated Reception Areas from which you can choose.
• We also create the perfect atmosphere for your Drinks Reception with our resident Pianist playing Celtic & Classical Music on the Grand Piano in The Brehon Bar.
• We provide Fresh Cut Roses or Lilies (colour of choice) & Candelabras to create an elegant centrepiece for each table. We provide a centrepiece arrangement for the Top Table & any flowers required for the Wedding Cake Table.
• We also design Personalised Menu Cards as a memento of your special day.
• We provide a choice of Wedding Cake Stand with Waterford Crystal Knife for use on the day.
• We provide complimentary ‘Save the Date’ cards for you to inform your guests of the date of your forthcoming special Day.
• For the Wedding Couple, we provide a Haven worthy of its Guests.
• Our Superior Suite is Complimentary on the night of the Wedding, complimented by Champagne Breakfast delivered to your Suite the following morning.
• In choosing The Brehon & Angsana Spa as your Wedding Venue, you are ensuring that your guests will enjoy a comfortable & luxurious experience in one of our Deluxe Rooms.
To make an appointment with a member of our wedding team or to request a wedding pack please click here