Hillwalkers Delight - Walking Holiday in Killarney
2 night Package with Dinner on One Evening
Join John O’Sullivan from The Reeks Guiding Company, Kerrys Leading Guided Tours this Autumn. The guided walking tours give you the freedom to explore all our beautiful county has to offer while looking forward to a special place to stay each evening. Our basecamp at The Brehon Hotel gives you the chance to stay and enjoy local hikes and unparalleled views of some of the most beautiful mountains in Ireland. Climb Ireland’s highest mountain with a Carrauntoohil Ascent on day one, a 6 hour, 12km hike. This ascent offers panoramic views of MacGillycuddy Reeks for your enjoyment. Participate on a self-guided tour of Torc or other smaller peaks on day 2 of your trip.
Deluxe Double or Twin room for 2 people Our Deluxe Double Rooms are designed to provide stylish personal comforts. Each room features exceptionally comfortable King Size bed, fluffy bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary mineral water. The majority of our rooms boasts a luxurious marble bathroom with separate shower and bath units and are individually climate controlled.
If your preference is for a twin room (2 beds) please put this in the request section thank you
- 2 nights Bed and Breakfast for 2 people sharing in a deluxe double or twin room
- Dinner on One Evening of Your Choice
- 2 Days of Hiking, One guided and one self guided (full itineraries & guides will be provided)
- Complimentary use of The Vitality Suite*
- Complimentary car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
* Unfortunately, at present we can't promise our usual spa & leisure facilities. Time in the Vitality Suite (pool) must be prebooked - facilities operated subject to government guidelines. For use for adults over 18 years only. Also there will be changes in our food & beverage offerings & procedures.
Guided walks take place on the Monday & Wednesday
Rate includes Taxes. Free Cancellation 48 Hours before arrival