Embrace Ireland’s new found love affair with plant based food with our specially created ‘Green is the new black’ special break. With dinner and breakfast included, this package celebrates our creative kitchen team and our love of locally sourced plant based produce. Your package includes: ·
- Overnight accommodation for two people sharing,
- A two-course plant based dinner and full vegan breakfast. High quality local food prepared by our award winning head chef, Chad Byrne. Danu at the Brehon holds a AA Rosette Award for attaining culinary excellence.
Also with our compliments: ·
- A glass of Guinness with your meal – now Vegan friendly.
- Complimentary Bike Hire from the Brehon to allow you to cycle the National Park around land and lakes of Killarney.
- Complimentary maps to guide you on the many trails & walks around Killarneys National Park
- Exclusive access to The Vitality Suite at the Brehon Angsana Spa, The Vitality Suite area encompasses the Vitality Pool, Hot Spa, Cold Spa, and Tropical Rain showers. Guests can take a leisurely dip in the vitality pool, refresh, and clear their minds with the infused Herb Sauna or Steam Room. The Ice feature and Kubledusche are fitting and invigorating finales to any heat treatment.
The Vitality suite is for over 18 years only.
Unfortunately at present we can't promise our usual spa & leisure facilities until the next COVID19 government update. Also there will be changes in our food & beverage offerings & procedures.