The Brehon Covid-19 Notice
The Brehon Hotel & Angsana Spa
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at The Brehon with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
- The Gleneagle Group is in the process of developing a companywide program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Gleneagle Group guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
- We operate highest levels of cleaning as best practice and we have increased these levels throughout the hotel. We have introduced hourly sanitisation of identified touchpoints across all public areas and will continue this process going forward.
- Some guidelines will be highly visible throughout our hotels, others will be combined into our service offerings, and many others in the back-of-house will even go invisible to your eye.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Visible markings will guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out
- Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of private and public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitisers at entrances and high traffic areas
- Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing.
- Enhanced Staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven't been accessed since they were cleaned
- A through and comprehensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout.
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness.
- Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; Used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
- Guest directories will be replaced with digital versions to reduce unnecessary clutter.
- Reduced paper amenities (like notepads and guest directories) in rooms
- We would ask that any customers experiencing flu like symptoms or sickness to please postpone their visit to a later date. We would also ask that any customers that may have visited the countries affected by COVID-19, as recommended by the HSE, or have been in contact with a confirmed case please postpone their visit.
- We will review regularly and update as the situation evolves, keeping policies and procedures relating to Covid-19 under ongoing review.
Last updated 25th June 2020