TripAdvisor Travellers Choose The Brehon
The team at The Brehon, Killarney is celebrating today having climbed two places to No. 7 in Trip Advisors’ Top Ten Hotels in Ireland.
Now in their 15th year, TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards are determined based on the millions of reviews posted on the travel website over the past twelve months. The hallmarks of Travellers’ Choice winners are remarkable service, quality and value.
“We are very grateful to the many guests that choose to stay at The Brehon and those, in particular, that take the time to post their experiences on TripAdvisor,” says Managing Director, Patrick O’Donoghue. “It is a valuable source of feedback for us and to be listed as No. 7 in the top ten hotels in Ireland is a tremendous bonus.”
“We work very hard to ensure that every visitor enjoys their time at The Brehon. We are thrilled that we have climbed two places in the rankings and this is thanks to the hard work, dedication and passion of our team.”
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel website. It operates in 49 countries worldwide, reaching 390 million unique monthly visitors, with more than 435 million reviews posted on 6.8 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions around the world.
Rosettes in Bloom at The Brehon
AA Rosettes are in bloom at The Brehon this week as Head Chef Chad Byrne, and his team, celebrate receiving a second of the prestigious accolades for culinary excellence.
The AA Rosette scheme is one of the most highly respected awards across Ireland and the UK. Rosettes are only awarded to restaurants that demonstrate consistently excellent standards across all of their dishes and all AA Inspections are unannounced.
Conor Faughnan, Director of Consumer Affairs at the AA says “We’re always thrilled to see Irish restaurants make such progress and deliver such consistently high standards. Danú Restaurant achieved its first AA Rosette just two years ago and it’s great to see the determination of Chef Chad Byrne and his team rewarded. The team at Danú Restaurant deliver quality ingredients cooked with care and flair and fully deserve the accolade of two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence.”
The AA has been awarding Rosettes since 1955 with the aim of providing the public with reliable information on where to eat.
Chad Byrne, Head Chef says “Winning two Rosettes is an amazing honour. It ranks us among the best places to eat in the country. The entire team work very hard to create wonderful dining experiences and we are thrilled to be recognised for this.”
Summary Of Awards:
- Finalists in Kellings Gold Medal Awards 2016 in the Hotel and Catering Review for Irelands Wedding Venue and Irelands Hotel Spa - Four Star.
- Gold Medal from GreenHospitality.ie
- Silver Merit from the CIE Excellence Awards.
- Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards Top 25 hotels in Ireland in 2015 & 2016.
- Gold Medal at the IASI Awards of Excellence.
- Tripadvisors Certificate of Excellence for Angsana Spa.
- Best Customer Experience Award at the 2013 Hotel and Catering Review Gold Medal Awards .
- Danu Restaurant Awarded AA Rosette.
- Highest rated 4* Hotel in Ireland, with a 97% grading from Failte Ireland.
- Brides of Limerick Best Kerry Wedding Venue 2015.