As responsible hoteliers and event organisers and in line with our company values, the health and safety of all those who attend our events is our primary concern and priority. The Brehon has a designated team to coordinate our Covid-19 safety activities.
We are committed to taking action and implemented the following measures:
• We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the WHO and HSE
• We have provided sanitiser stations throughout the buildings
• We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
• Extra public area staff have been rostered to ensure regular sanitising regularly touched surfaces
• Our internal communications platforms are ensuring efficient flow of protocols and updates
• We have circulated HSE guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
• We have displayed HSE guidelines on personal hygiene throughout the hotel
• We have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
• We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures
We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19.